How to Hear God's Voice and Be Led by the Holy Spirit
In this Bible-based course, you will learn how to hear God's voice and be led by the Holy Spirit.
What you'll learn
- Hear God's voice and be led by the Holy Spirit
- You should be a born-again Christian and have a Bible
In this Bible-based course, you will learn how to hear God's voice and be led by the Holy Spirit. This course was recorded in front of a live audience, and includes a copy of my book, "Hearing God's Voice". It covers:
- God wants you to hear His voice!
- At what volume does God speak to us?
- Where does God speak to us?
- Hearing God through peace
- Tugs and impressions in your spirit
- Words bubbling up in your spirit
- Seeing visions
- Perceiving in your spirit
- God placing something into your spirit
- Distinguishing between the Holy Spirit and your imagination
- How to develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit's voice
Enroll today! This can change your life!
- All Christians who want to hear God's voice!
I’m Dr. Stuart Pattico, the Senior Pastor and Founder of Joy Community Church and the author of several Christian books including 'Firm Foundations', 'The Holy Spirit Manual', 'The Anointing', 'Praying with Power', 'Hearing God's Voice', 'Moving in the Prophetic', 'The Glory Within You', 'Discover and Fulfil Your Purpose', and 'Making Sense of the Bible'.
I have three earned degrees: a Doctor of Ministry from Christian Leadership University, a Master of Arts in Bible & Ministry from King’s College London, and a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computing & Information Systems from Goldsmiths, University of London.
I have been in Christian ministry since 2004 and have shared God's Word to people of various backgrounds in the United Kingdom, Kenya, India and Ghana.
Start1. Introduction (1:31)
Start2. God wants you to hear His voice! (7:40)
Start3. At what volume does Gods speak to us? (3:11)
Start4. Where does God speak to us? (10:40)
Start5. Hearing God through peace (3:43)
Start6. Tugs and impressions in your spirit (2:55)
Start7. Words bubbling up in your spirit (4:26)
Start8. Seeing visions (11:04)
Start9. Perceiving in your spirit (2:36)
Start10. God placing something placed into your spirit (1:20)
Start11. Distinguishing between the Holy Spirit and your imagination (2:22)
Start12. How to develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit's voice (8:23)
Start13. Final Word (0:58)
Start14. eBook: Hearing God's Voice